Here, I will be showing a list of the language and terms clan cats use.
●Touching noses - "I like you!"
● Lick on the cheek - "I really like you."
● Lick on the ear - Comforting.
● Lick on forehead - "I love you!" / "Will you be my mate?"
● Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.
● Lick under/on belly - "I want kits."
● Touching nose to cheek - "I'm happy for you" / Comforting.
● Nuzzle - Comfort / "You're hilarious!" (The second is for mates)
● Touch nose to cheek - "I'm glad you're here." (For lovers)
● Lick own chest fur - To hide embarrassment.
● Lick on the shoulder - Respect.
● Lick on the tail - "Will you be my mate?"
● Lick on the paw - "You are my friend!"
● Lick below the chin - "I want you forever!"
● Lick on the nose - "Do you want to play?"
● Rubs tail anywhere - Flirty, comforting or curious.
● Rubbing against you - "I like you." / "Don't worry." / "I love you."
● Licking constantly - Cleaning.
● Flat ears - "Back off!"
● Bares teeth - "Get away from me!"
● Lunging at you - "Back off now!"
● Roll on your back - "You are stronger than me, I respect you."
● Tail tucked - Scared.
● Growling/Hissing/Spitting - Angry or accenting
Tail Held Erect - Stop.
Tail Rippling - Move forward, with care.
Tail Held Erect and Sweeping from side to side - Retreat Silently.
Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to ground, and sweeping - Spread Out.
Tail Bobbing - Enemy Sighted.
Tail Hooked - Danger.
Tail Pointed - Go That Way.
Tail held Erect and waving from side to side - Stay Behind Me.
Tail Kinked over Back - Follow Me.
Mouselength - About an inch
Kittenstep - Less than an inch
Rabbitlength/Taillength - About a foot
Foxlength - About a yard
Times and Seasons:
Leaf-bare - Winter
Newleaf - Spring
Greenleaf - Summer
Leaf-fall - Fall
Quarter-moon - A week
Moon - A 28-day period (one full moon to another), A month
Moonhigh - Midnight
Sunhigh - Moon
Kayla1097 @ forums.warriorcats.com/eve/for…